Friday, April 18, 2008

Joshua turns 1!

Joshua turned 1 on April 10! We had a John Deere themed party for him and I don't really think he understood what was going on, but man he loved the cake. It took him a minute to figure out he could eat it, but once he took that first bite he dug in like crazy. I finally had to take it away from him because I was afraid he was going to eat too much sugar and get sick. He was so hyper after all that sugar it was hilarious! He was crawling all over shouting and giggling - it was so funny! Here are some pictures from the big day!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe that Joshie is one!!! Yea! I miss him! Let's arrange a play date soon!
Julie

Anonymous said...

oh, and also, he is SERIOUSLY the cutest baby ever! He totally steals my heart (what is left over from what Avery has already stolen, of course).