Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

So, it has been a while since I have posted anything, not much blog worthy has been going on it seems.

Joshua is growing and is so much fun. He has started standing on his own, but is still a little timid in the walking department. This weekend, we left Joshua with the grandparents overnight for the first time. Josh and I drove down to College Station, TX to go to a cattle sale and left Joshua to play with the grandparents. He did great and Josh and I were able to spend some quality time together. Joshua is such a good little boy that it is not hard for me and Josh to get time together usually, but it was still nice to get away and pretend we were young married people without kids yet :)

Pregnancy is going well. We found out that we are going to have a little girl! I am so excited! I have always said that I didn't really care whether it was a boy or girl, as long as it was healthy, but I was really excited to hear the news. Now if no more babies are in my future after this one, at least I will have one of each! We are still trying to decide on a name, right now we like Julie Kate... we will see it if sticks :)

0 comments: