Sunday, February 1, 2009

What a week!

Thank goodness this week is over!! This has been the week of sickness to say the least! First Joshua got sick (see my previous post), followed by Josh getting the same bug as Joshua had. Just when I thought I was safe from the disease, I got sick too. I was really, really scared that little Julie was going to catch the plague, but she has seemed to escape it somehow - thank you breastfeeding!!
To top it all off, the day after I started feeling icky, I walked out the door of our house only to discover that the neighbors puppies had puked and had the big-D all over our steps. So, my morning was spent dowsing the steps and porch with water and trying to get rid of the doggy grossness while running to the bathroom ever 5 minutes not feeling so good myself.
So, needless to say I am one pooped (no pun intended) mommy and am so very glad that my family is feeling better now! I guess if you want to look on the bright side I lost 10 pounds as a result of my sickness so I am just one more stomach flu away from my pre-pregnancy weight - I think I prefer to lose it the old fashioned way :)

0 comments: