Monday, October 13, 2008

Week at Nana's

Last week, Joshua spent a whole week with my parents in Fort Smith. We have visited a number of times of course, but this was the first time I have left him with them alone for an extended period of time. I think they all had a great time, but I have a feeling mom and dad had forgotten how active little toddlers are - Joshua especially! The boy does not stop running and wants to be outside all the time (he gets this from his father of course). Here are a couple of pictures from the week. Thanks Nana and Granddad for giving mommy a break!


So tired, had to take a break in the driveway :)

Playing outside

Running down the driveway


Joshua reading his truck book - yes, it is upside down :)

Smiling


Preggo mom (8 months) about to leave


Joshua thought he was so big because he learned how to open the doors at my parents house.


Playing outside




0 comments: